Search for all author/editor names:
- Bahá'í Revelation, The, by Thornton Chase (1933). Introduction to the Bahá'í Faith, emphasizes the Bahá’í teachings as a vehicle for personal spiritual transformation. Continued to be reprinted until the 1920s. Cited Bahá'í Writings may have been superseded by later authorized translations. Books. [about]
- Before Abraham Was, I am, by Thornton Chase (1902-09-27). Open letter to a new Bahá'í summarizing the Bahá'í revelation through a Christian perspective. Personal letters. [about]
- In Galilee and In Wonderland, by Arthur S. Agnew and Thornton Chase (1985). Two essays of a pilgrimage to Akka in 1907. Books. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")