Search for all author names:
- Articulating a Consultative Epistemology: Toward a Reconciliation of Truth and Relativism, by Todd Smith and Michael Karlberg, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 19 (2009). Epistemology has a perennial tension between two contrasting approaches to knowledge: the search for foundational truth vs. the relativity of truth. Consultation can help resolve paradoxical truth claims to develop an integrative approach to knowledge. Published Articles. [about]
- Crisis and the Power of an Inclusive Historical Consciousness: Progressing from Delusional Habits to Dynamic Freedom, by Todd Smith, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 30:1-2 (2020). On delusional ways of thinking: the habits of totalizing reality vs. fragmenting reality. These lead us to ideologize and dichotomize. Maturity needs inclusive historical consciousness and equal interplay between the individual and the collective. Published Articles. [about]
- Letters of the Living (Hurúf al-Hayy), by Muhammad Afnan and Todd Lawson, in The Bahá'í Encyclopedia (2009). Title given by the Báb to His first eighteen disciples. Encyclopedia articles. [about]
- Science and Religion in Dynamic Interplay, by Todd Smith, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 29:4 (2019). An approach to conceptualizing and contributing to the harmony of science and religion; some legitimate concerns many thinkers have with religion; three ways in which science and religion can complement each other. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")