Search for all author names:
- Concept of Process in the Bahá'í Writings, The, by Vargha Taefi (2005). Thesis is in Persian only, no English translation is available. Theses. [about]
- Evolution of Epistemology, The: Generation of Knowledge in the Bahá'í Faith, by Vargha Taefi (2016). The sun of postmodernism has set. The Baha’i ‘framework for understanding’ shifts the hermeneutic paradigm and marks the dawn of a ‘new era’. It has given birth to the next generation of rationality: a framework for learning in action. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Just War from the Bahá'í Perspective, by Vargha Taefi (2006). A Baha'i view is that the individual's will is subordinate to society's will. Comparison of this attitude with contemporary international political theory, and on justifying war as "humanitarian intervention." Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Religion in the Modern World, by Vargha Taefi (2016). The problem with organised religion is not that it is organised; the problem is that it is not organised enough. The Baha’i Faith has revolutionised the concept of religion. It offers an alternative to organised religion: "organic faith." Essays and short articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")