Search for all author/editor names:
"Wendy M. Heller"
- Altruism and Extensivity in the Bahá'í Religion, by Wendy M. Heller and Hoda Mahmoudi, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 4:4 (1992). Bahá'í teachings relating to research on altruism and prosocial behavior; the interaction of spiritual and social transformation through beliefs and practices that encourage the development of altruistic personalities; socialization and discipline. Published Articles. [about]
- Gail, Marzieh, by Wendy M. Heller, in Encyclopaedia Iranica (2016). Brief excerpt, with link to article offsite. Encyclopedia articles. [about]
- Religious Foundations of Civil Society, The, by Wendy M. Heller, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 10:1-2 (2000). A Bahá'í perspective on the loss of a transcendent ethical basis as a central problem of modern social theory; religion is the source of society’s moral foundations and its organizing principles of order, law, and governance. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")