Search for all author/editor names:
- Bahá'í Communities in the Asia-Pacific: Performing Common Theology and Cultural Diversity on a 'Spiritual Axis', by Graham Hassall and William Barnes (1998-07). The idea of a ‘spiritual axis' between the Bahá'ís of the northern and southern regions of the Asia-Pacific both served to establish closer relations between them, and raise consciousness of the barriers impeding their close relations. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Forging More Perfect Unions, by William Barnes, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 5:1 (1992). Social advances toward inclusive political structures must be accompanied by a moral advance toward universal values; three stages of global political unification as described in the Bahá’í writings are confederation, federation, and commonwealth. Published Articles. [about]
- "Forging More Perfect Unions," Commentary by John A. Grayzel: Author's Response, by William Barnes, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 5:4 (1994). Essays and short articles. [about]
- Perception Into Faith: A Radical Discontinuity Within Unity, by William Barnes, in Lights of Irfan, Book 2 (2001). Entering into eternal life is both a change of being and of perception; the two natures of man; faith versus good deeds as means for attaining eternal life; the Bahá’í 'spirit of faith'. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")