Search for all author names:
"Youness Khan Afroukhteh"
- Bahá'í Martyrdoms in Persia in the Year 1903 AD, by Haji Mirza Haydar-Ali (1917). A memoir by Abdu'l-Baha, erroneously credited to Haji Mirza Haydar-Ali, published in English as a 28-page book in 1904 and 1917, covering events from March-September 1903. Books. [about]
- Memories of Nine Years in Akka, by Youness Khan Afroukhteh (1952). Translation of Khatirát-i-Nuh-Saliy-i-‘Akká, the memoirs of Dr. Yúnis Afrukhtih, who served ‘Abdu’l-Bahá as secretary and interpreter from 1900-1909. Includes discussion of the history of Covenant-breaking. Pilgrims' notes. [about]
- Table Talks with Abdu'l-Baha, by George F. Winterburn and Rosa V. Winterburn (1908). Lengthy notes taken in February 1904, published as a 32-page book in July 1908 at the request of Thornton Chase. Pilgrims' notes. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")