The Baha'i Library hosts a few private email lists and just added three new ones. Because the old lists have been under-the-radar and not publicly announced, even some Baha'i scholars have not been aware of their existence.
1) Tarikh, for studies of history. Our oldest list. Open only to those with advanced academic achievement or current scholastic pursuits. See more at https://bahai-library.com/tarikh_info . To request membership, send a brief resume to email@example.com ; members approved by a vote among the moderators.
2) Tarjuman, for discussion of translation. Our second-oldest list. Open to anyone pursuing translations or language studies, or anyone with advanced education. See more at https://bahai-library.com/tarjuman_info
3) Issues, our new list for discussion of contemporary events. Open to anyone, but preference given to those with active engagement in or publications related to current issues. Members approved by moderator vote, send a brief resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . See more at https://bahai-library.com/issues_info
4) Hikmat, our new list for discussion of theology. Open to anyone, but some form of advanced education or academic involvement recommended. Members approved by moderator vote, send a brief resume to email@example.com . See more at https://bahai-library.com/hikmat_info
5) Kalimat, our new list for bibliographic research. No restrictions on membership. See more at https://bahai-library.com/kalimat_info . To subscribe, email Steve Cooney, "softwaremage AT gmail.com"
6) Tech, our new list for websites and app development. Open to anyone, but some form of internet technology background recommended. To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org . See more at https://bahai-library.com/tech_info
Conferences, meetings, publications
1 post • Page 1 of 1