National Baha'i Fund - Online

Conferences, meetings, publications
onepence

National Baha'i Fund - Online

Postby onepence » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Dear Friends,

Recently the U.S. National Baha'i Fund has opened an online contribution system.

I have personally been using it for about 2 months now.

So far this online contribution system seems to be working flawlessly.
There appears to be a few sections not online yet,
but the ones that are online are an amazing example of efficiency.

https://ocs.softcomputer.com/ocs/

For User ID, please enter your Baha’i ID without the leading zeros. The system is optimized using the Internet Explorer version 8 or later. If you have not registered your Baha’i ID or have forgotten your password, please click below:

http://www.MyBahaiFund.us

yes ... it does take a little time and effort to register ... but if you have ever set up any form of online payments then you should be able to complete setup without much difficulty ... it just takes effort to fill in all the routing numbers and what not ... but the good news is ...

once it is done, then *soft chuckle* , it's done

and then

and Then one can go on and make online contributions @ anytime for any honor or any memory or just because ... ....

for me ... the challenge is not to give away the farm :oops: ... so ... I little myself to $1 donations ... on special occasions i will give more ... for Jan 1 , which i call parent's day (mother father day) i think i donated like $11.11 ... for Presidents Day i think i donated like $36 and requested a note to be delivered to The White House ...

yep

when making a "in memory contribution" or an "honor contribution" The National Baha'i Fund online contribution system always the sender to send either an email or an actual card through the mail to any email or physical address in the world ... yep ... i have sent a physical card to The White House and an email card to The Vatican ... amazing

I sent the email card to the Vatican in memory of some of the people who help built the Sistine Chapel ... for me ... it's like ... wow ... if i do get to spend some real quality eternity time in the Abha Kingdom, then i surely do want some of these past memories of the Glory of God to be awaiting my/our arrival ... imagine .... perhaps ... when one likes ... just being able to say prayers at the Sistine Chapel ... for eternity ... whenever He likes ...

Wow

and the reflections of a simple contribution goes on from there ... imagine enlisting all the great architects of the past ... by making in memory contributions ... enlisting there help in building our ... Living Temple ... and ... enlisting all the great performances of the past ... sports, singers, writers ... whomever, whatever ... yeah ... i really like in memory contributions ...

currently ... for the month of Baha ... i am working on a dual contribution system ... in memory of and in honor of ... a $1 a day for each type ... it is a deeply personally thing , but i will share with you anyway ... going through a few difficulties within my marriage ... it is likely i will be paying some $/dinar to The State for child support ... so ... personally ... in my mind and soul ... i am having to understand/split ... past/present/future ... .... for me, in certain states, when married, past present future is like all one big eternity ... now ... separated from Beloved ... past/present/future are nowhere to be found (all collapsed into a sea of tears) ...

so ... i am trying to learning how to redefine "let nothing grieve Thee O land of Ta" ... by ... separating ... past/present/future ... understanding the serenity prayer ... whatever ...

in brief ... and i am sure that countless individuals have done this in the past and will do so in the future ... dedicated the first month of the year ... the moth of Baha ... to the Letters of The Living and to the Apostles of Baha'u'llah ... $1 for each Day for the memory of each individual Letters of the Living and $1 for each Day in honor of the Apostles of Baha'u'llah ... lol ... talk about clear separation between past and future ...

AH well ... what is man to do ... ??? ... i am not really looking to have a dialogue about my tears ... i own my tears ... i do wish that the readers of this note understand how beautiful the

National Baha'i Fund online contribution system is ... :thumbs: ....

... in a very profound and sacred way ... it is about The Future ...

not just the limited temporal future ... the future that most of us see ... but the really really big big future ... the future of Eternity ... the future of our experiences within the Abha Kingdom .... i mean ... to hear the sermon on the mount again ... to be a flicker of light that Moses saw ... to be ...

oneness
dh

Return to “Announcements”