2011 Ridvan message: Commentary and Context

RonPrice

2011 Ridvan message: Commentary and Context

Postby RonPrice » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:57 pm

A 6000 word commentary and context on the 2011 Ridvan message is available at the
Scribd site. Scribd is a social publishing site, where tens of millions of people share original writings and documents. Scribd's vision is to liberate the written word. To access this essay you have to access all my documents. I did place my first draft of that essay at Scribd; then I deleted it and placed a later draft of that same essay. Now to access that later draft readers have to access all my posts at Scribd.
------------------------------------------------
In the weeks ahead I have little doubt that there will be an avalanche of posts and discussions, analyses and commentaries in relation to this message and most of them will not be on the internet. I wish you all well in your efforts to obtain more than a fragmentary grasp of the contents of this 2011 Ridvan message from The Universal House of Justice.-Ron Price, Tasmania

Ron Price, George Town, Tasmania
I have been married for 44 years, a teacher for 35, a writer and editor for 13, and a Baha'i for 53(in 2012). I have lived in Australia since 1971 & am now retired and on a pension.

Return to “Bahá'í Writings”