Two new volumes of Baha'i Writings and History, in Persian

Jonah-admin
Site Admin

Two new volumes of Baha'i Writings and History, in Persian

Postby Jonah-admin » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:50 pm

I've received the following, and the books look good. -Jonah

Dear friends,

This is to inform you that 2 valuable books are available both in PDF and Word formats on the following site: http://rouhollah-samandari.com/

One book, Ayát-i-Bayyinát, is a collection of 393 tablets revealed by Bahá'u'lláh and 'Abdu'l-Bahá in honour of Samandar, Nabíl ibn-i-Nabíl and their families.

The other one, Áthár-i Qalamí-yi Jináb-i Samandar Va Badí Áthár-i Mutafarriqih, is a collection of some of Samandar's writings.

They can be downloaded free of charge. Please feel free to put a link at your site to those works.

Warmest regards, Mahmud Samandari

BritishBahai

Re: Two new volumes of Baha'i Writings and History, in Persi

Postby BritishBahai » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Dear Jonah
Not that Im trying to be a "kill-joy", but do you know if these books have been approved by the National Spiritual Assembly of the country where this person lives (Im assuming Canada)? (This is just to safeguard the Faith, that's all. Im not implying this person is a trouble-maker.)
I just wanted to see if the book is using official text approved by the Universal House of Justice.
"I have desired only what Thou didst desire, and love only what Thou dost love"

Jonah-admin
Site Admin

Re: Two new volumes of Baha'i Writings and History, in Persi

Postby Jonah-admin » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Hi, I doubt that they've been sent to a Review board, as no mention was made of that. But they sound pretty harmless, plus of course there's no requirement to send online material through Review. :-)

Thank you as always for your careful concern.

Return to “Bahá'í Writings”