Pretending to be Intrested in Bahai faith???

All research or scholarship questions
playexyshoola

Pretending to be Intrested in Bahai faith???

Postby playexyshoola » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:30 pm

Hi all

I have noticed that there are people in this forum that are from other religiond and are very strong believers in their religion..they are here pretending they are intrested and they are spreading the anti bahai websites and other irrelevant quotes from God knows were...

I have a question for those friends!!!!
If you are a strong believer in your faith then y pretend you are not....do you all seriously believe that by using some anti bahai websites and irrelevant quotes you can influence people...and have an affect in their decision making?...
If one is a true beliver then one shall ignore all this and follolw the path they believe is correct...

To those of u trying to spread the wrong msg....you will be remebred in our prayers..God may guide you to the correct path

asal

asal

Dorumerosaer

Postby Dorumerosaer » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:40 pm

Thank you for pointing this out. We in the West are not as familiar with this trickery, and we need to be on our guard against the insincere.

"They have conceived the straight to be crooked, and have imagined their friend an enemy." Baha'u'llah

Brent

Baha'i Warrior

Postby Baha'i Warrior » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:53 pm

Even in Iran as I have heard, Muslims would be paid to attend, for example, Baha'i firesides, and in the middle of the event they'd start shouting (protesting) things like "Why does Baha'u'llah say to be like a fire to your enemies," things like that. And they'd have a few verses memorized and keep fighting, going back to them just to quarrel, thereby disturbing the event. They tried to turn Baha'is away from the Faith by these and similar tactics.

May we all be watchful, as I know this sort of thing (as pointed out) happens on this very forum—it is very counterproductive. The questions are made to look like innocent questions, which they aren't.

brettz9

Postby brettz9 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:28 pm

Yes, and let's not forget this chilling statement, as uncovered by the United Nations, from a secret document within the Iranian govt:

“A plan must be devised to confront and destroy their cultural roots outside the country.”

(as cited and described at http://question.bahai.org/002.php )

Incidentally, Asal, I am a bit curious why you have posted sometimes contradicting posts one after the other... In one you sympathized with the person posting about these anti-Baha'i sites, and in this one now, you accuse them...

dyesneancyDex

Postby dyesneancyDex » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:44 pm

Baha'i Warrior wrote:Even in Iran as I have heard, Muslims would be paid to attend, for example, Baha'i firesides, and in the middle of the event they'd start shouting (protesting) things like "Why does Baha'u'llah say to be like a fire to your enemies," things like that. And they'd have a few verses memorized and keep fighting, going back to them just to quarrel, thereby disturbing the event. They tried to turn Baha'is away from the Faith by these and similar tactics.

May we all be watchful, as I know this sort of thing (as pointed out) happens on this very forum—it is very counterproductive. The questions are made to look like innocent questions, which they aren't.

there is an older persian gent (late 70's) that visits our learning ctr who tells of this very same story. except he was the middle-aged air-force captain who was told by his commander to infiltrate and disrupt deepings. after playing interested seeker for a few weeks he then turned on the facillitator with a vengance (as he tells it)

but to his surprize the faclillitator replaced a thought of war with one of peace and was able, over a few nights, to change this 40 yr old muslim into a declared bahai. who then had to leave everything he had and imigrate for fear of death. now he is a reitired dentisit who teaches farsi to us hardheaded southern americans. he also raves constantly about the youth. truely a candle i hope both of my sons are compared to a man such as him.

my point being while we must protect ourselves from the corrosive (sp) but there ARE seekers who don't know they are seekers, yet.

just 2 cents from the newby

ArtemKostin

welcome to the dark side of reality

Postby ArtemKostin » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:32 am

Dear friends;
this is an obvious reality,
our world is filled with hypocrits, spies, and
back-bitters.

Benny

Return to “Discussion”