Request for help with Ruhi material

All research or scholarship questions
Fadl

Request for help with Ruhi material

Postby Fadl » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:01 pm

Dear Friends,

I am an American Pioneer living in Russia. I have been taking a Ruhi 1 course with my non-Baha'i wife, with an English and Russian book in a mixed language group. We will soon finish the book, and hope to continue through the sequence. Unfortunately, all of the Ruhi books in the community--with the exception of Book 1--are in Russian. That's ok for my wife, but I need one in English to follow along and participate with her.

I was hoping that perhaps one of you have a PDF or word version of Book 2, or might possibly be persuaded to make one for me. If you can help me acquire any materials, please send me a private message.

Thanks!

Loren
"Thus doth the Nightingale utter His call unto you from this prison. He hath but to deliver this clear message. Whosoever desireth, let him turn aside from this counsel and whosoever desireth let him choose the path to his Lord." - Baha'u'llah

BritishBahai

Re: Request for help with Ruhi material

Postby BritishBahai » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 am

In all honesty, I dont think that's possible because it'll be going against copyright laws (or something else along those lines)...
"I have desired only what Thou didst desire, and love only what Thou dost love"

JusticeForAll

Postby JusticeForAll » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:20 am

Hi Loren,

I have looked into the matter and BritishBahai is correct, the Ruhi materials are not available in electronic format. If you would permit me I will acquire any learning materials you need and send them to you at any location you desire.

J.F.A.

BritishBahai

Postby BritishBahai » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:25 am

This might also be useful to you:

http://ruhiresources.org/
"I have desired only what Thou didst desire, and love only what Thou dost love"

Fadl

Postby Fadl » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Thanks All,

I'll write to the publishers and see if they'll let me or someone make an electronic copy. The problem with buying and shipping the actual books is that the mail is very slow here, and if I get them at all (which is not a given) it would only be after a couple of months. I'm hoping for something quicker, and more certain.

Hopefully someone will permit an electronic copy!

Loren
"Thus doth the Nightingale utter His call unto you from this prison. He hath but to deliver this clear message. Whosoever desireth, let him turn aside from this counsel and whosoever desireth let him choose the path to his Lord." - Baha'u'llah

pilgrimbrent

Postby pilgrimbrent » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:58 pm

You might contact these folks and get their advice.
Brent

http://www.palabrapublications.info/

Return to “Discussion”