Ma'idih-i Asmani volume 2?

All research or scholarship questions
misagh

Ma'idih-i Asmani volume 2?

Postby misagh » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have a digital copy of Ma'idih-i Asmani volume 2? In particular, I am looking for the entire passage that begins on page 11 (talking about life on other planets, or some such) and all the pages until that passage ends... maybe pages 12 and 13? I'm not sure how long the passage is...

If you can private message me, I can then give you my email address.

Thanks in advance!

BritishBahai

Re: Ma'idih-i Asmani volume 2?

Postby BritishBahai » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Just to clarify, I'm assuming you're after a photograph of that particular page, right?

It's been a bit quiet on the messageboards recently, but I'm sure someone will have the answer. :light: I will message someone I know. I'm assuming that his parents might possibly have the book which you're referring to...

EDIT:
Oh, and by the way, I dont know if you're aware, but your email address is showing automatically.
(I'm only mentioning this incase if you wanted to keep it hidden).
"I have desired only what Thou didst desire, and love only what Thou dost love"

Sen McGlinn

Postby Sen McGlinn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:17 pm

misagh wrote:Hello everyone,

Does anyone have a digital copy of Ma'idih-i Asmani volume 2? In particular, I am looking for the entire passage that begins on page 11 (talking about life on other planets, or some such) and all the pages until that passage ends... maybe pages 12 and 13? I'm not sure how long the passage is...

Thanks in advance!

The book is available online: http://reference.bahai.org/fa/t/b/MAS4/mas4-2.html
but page 11 is not correct. It's not page 111 or 211 either

misagh

Postby misagh » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm

BritishBahai, yes, I'm looking for photos of those pages.

And Sen, thanks for the link, but that's volume 4, not volume 2 unfortunately. Unless I'm missing something?

And, I wasn't aware my email address would show automatically... are you sure? I wonder how to hide that?

Jonah
Site Admin

Postby Jonah » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 pm

The email address shows up if you click on the "email" button. However, the address it shows appears to be dead anyway.

Return to “Discussion”