Religion discussion forum on amazon

All research or scholarship questions
Fadl

Religion discussion forum on amazon

Postby Fadl » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:29 am

Not to take away anything from the great discussion forum here, but I recently discovered Amazon.com also has a very nice and lively forum for religious and philosophical discussion: www.amazon.com/tag/religion/forum/ref=tag_cdt_hd_icdf . I have recently enjoyed participating in a discussion under the thread 'God and free will' where the possibility of men having free will and God omniscience at the same time is being debated. There are many other interesting topics as well that many of you might like to participate in.

Cheers
"Thus doth the Nightingale utter His call unto you from this prison. He hath but to deliver this clear message. Whosoever desireth, let him turn aside from this counsel and whosoever desireth let him choose the path to his Lord." - Baha'u'llah

BruceDLimber

Re: Religion discussion forum on amazon

Postby BruceDLimber » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 am

For the record, another excellent Baha'i forum is the discussion area of Planet Baha'i, which you can find here:

http://www.planetbahai.org

It has an excellent mix of Baha'is and others, and lots of fascinating threads!

Recommended.

Bruce

Fadl

Re: Religion discussion forum on amazon

Postby Fadl » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks, Bruce!

Looks like a great forum.
"Thus doth the Nightingale utter His call unto you from this prison. He hath but to deliver this clear message. Whosoever desireth, let him turn aside from this counsel and whosoever desireth let him choose the path to his Lord." - Baha'u'llah

Return to “Discussion”