Compilation requests?

All research or scholarship questions
brettz9

Compilation requests?

Postby brettz9 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:18 am

Hi there,

Although I make no promises here, if anyone has any requests for compilations (in the process of a desire to see content at http://bahai9.com grow correspondingly), it may influence priorities...

The quotes should be based on authoritative or generally recognized semi-authoritative texts, and should have Lights-of-Guidance-style headings or Research-Department-style bulleted (and linked) summaries.

Anyone interested in learning how to edit and make technical use of the wiki, let me know and we may be able to arrange an online meeting.

Best wishes,
Brett

brettz9

Re: Compilation requests?

Postby brettz9 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:24 am

And these do not need to be for topics for which you know there to be quotations. The goal is to see if we can find potentially relevant quotations, even for topics which one might think were not covered in the Writings.

Also, I should clarify that these would not be open-ended or purely inspirational compilations like "please make me a compilation of quotes for the next Feast" in which there are no circumscribed set of quotations on which a group of people could agree are relevant.

Return to “Discussion”