Could there have been Alien Manifestations of god?

All research or scholarship questions
Zazaban

Could there have been Alien Manifestations of god?

Postby Zazaban » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:36 pm

If Extraterrestrial life did in fact exist, would it be unreasonable to say that there would be Alien Prophets? after all isn't Baha'u'llah only a prophet for all humankind? wouldn't there be others for other planets? just an idea.
Justice and equity are twin Guardians that watch over men. From them are revealed such blessed and perspicuous words as are the cause of the well-being of the world and the protection of the nations.
~ Bahá'u'lláh

Hasan

Postby Hasan » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:50 pm

That's my opinion: I think humans are the worst rational beings of the Galaxy, not for coincidence Bahá’u’lláh (a Universal Manifestation) appeared here; Manifestations usually appear in the worst place. The prophetic cycle of the Universal Manifestation Bahá’u’lláh is 500,000 years, so I believe that the contact with extraterrestrials rational beings is a fact of time, maybe in 1,000 years o a little bit more.

Now, we - as specie, are much degraded for our real nature, but once the humanity reach unity we will become one of the top rational beings of the Galaxy, then the message of Bahá’u’lláh as Universal Manifestation will be known and appreciated in all Milky Way.

Baha'i Warrior

Re: Could there have been Alien Manifestations of god?

Postby Baha'i Warrior » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:32 pm

Zazaban wrote:If Extraterrestrial life did in fact exist, would it be unreasonable to say that there would be Alien Prophets? after all isn't Baha'u'llah only a prophet for all humankind? wouldn't there be others for other planets? just an idea.

Baha'u'llah is the Prophet for Mankind, and maybe there are other Prophets for "Alienkind"? Could very well be. Man is just a speck of dust in this infinite universe.

Hasan

Postby Hasan » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:48 pm

In relation to the person of next Prophet, I have to add, what Bahá'u'lláh says in the Surih to Vafa about the Return, He opens the possibility that next Prohet could be a woman, and "unto no one is given the right to utter why or wherefore, and should one do so he would be regarded as a disbeliever in God and be numbered with such as have repudiated His Truth".

Consider thou the Day of Resurrection...Consider thou the Revelation of the Point of the Bayan -- exalted is His glory. He pronounced the First One [1] to believe in Him to be Muhammad, the Messenger of God. Doth it beseem a man to dispute with Him by saying that this man is from Persia, the Other from Arabia, or this one was called Husayn while the Other bore the name of Muhammad? Nay, I swear by God's holy Being, the Exalted, the Most Great. Surely no man of intelligence and insight would ever pay attention unto limitations or names, but rather unto that with which Muhammad was invested, which was none other than the Cause of God... This station is sanctified from every limitation or name, and naught can be seen therein but God, the One, the Peerless, the All-Knowing.
[1 Mulla Husayn.]

Know thou moreover that in the Day of Revelation were He to pronounce one of the leaves to be the manifestation of all His excellent titles, unto no one is given the right to utter why or wherefore, and should one do so he would be regarded as a disbeliever in God and be numbered with such as have repudiated His Truth.

Baha'i Warrior

Postby Baha'i Warrior » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:45 pm

Could be an alien, too! :P

Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:38 pm

Baha'i Warrior wrote:Could be an alien, too! :P
We already have biblical evedence of aliens. :D
Justice and equity are twin Guardians that watch over men. From them are revealed such blessed and perspicuous words as are the cause of the well-being of the world and the protection of the nations.

~ Bahá'u'lláh

Return to “Discussion”