Searching Beautiful Edition Of Holy Baha'i Scriptures

Advertisements, businesses, sales (Baha'i-related)
British_Bahai

Postby British_Bahai » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:18 pm

contact the NSA (national spiritual assembly) of France:

Pour obtenir une précision sur ce que vous avez lu sur ce site, poser une question plus détaillée, recevoir de la documentation, prendre contact avec la communauté bahá’íe, adressez-vous à nous par mél (remplacer NOSPAM par @ dans l’adresse) ou encore par les moyens suivants :

Centre national bahá’í
45 rue Pergolèse
75116 Paris

Tél : 01 45 00 90 26
http://bahai.fr/-Contact-.html

British_Bahai

Postby British_Bahai » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:23 pm

You can always buy decorated books later on, but right now it is more practical if you buy the normal version of the bahai books which is much more cheaper.

I would suggest NOT to buy decorated bahai books, this is because they are more expensive, so if you want to write/underline/highlight words in your book you cant.

The reason i am saying this is because you said that you want to learn about the bahai writings, and if you come across interesting paragraphs in a book people usually write on their book, but if your book is expensive that will stop you from writing on it.

ultimately its your choice, but thats my opinion

British_Bahai

Postby British_Bahai » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:59 pm

God_Keep_Me_In_The_Way wrote:i have already version on "Ocean".
but i dont know we can underline a Holy Book for me i can't ^^
even if its the cheapest Book. or i can use "Post-it".

As far as i know, Bahais are allowed to write in their holy scriptures. I havent come across any rules which says that you cant.
God_Keep_Me_In_The_Way wrote:i have already contact the assembly to be log in the offcial baha'i List.
?? Does that mean that you have declared as a Bahai? Im confused.

British_Bahai

Postby British_Bahai » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:34 am

God_Keep_Me_In_The_Way wrote:i contact them twice.
first for the prayer to know if we can pray More than the obligatory prayer( i do the three when i can) and the second it was to have the membership card ^^ how to have it. soon i ll send them two identity photo with i think a letter of motivation. and i receive my card.

this is your answer:

With reference to your question regarding the three daily obligatory prayers: the Bahá'í worshipper is not required to recite them all each day, but has to choose one, and should also strictly conform to any instructions revealed by Bahá'u'lláh in connection with its recital, such as the raising of hands, various genuflexions, etc. Those who for some reason or other, especially when physically unable to observe these regulations owing to illness or some bodily defect, cannot conform to these instructions, should preferably choose the short prayer, which is exceedingly simple.

(7 December 1939 to an individual believer)

(The Universal House of Justice, 2000 Mar 27, Exemptions from Obligatory Prayers)

reference:
http://bahai-library.com/file.php5?file ... &language=

British_Bahai

Postby British_Bahai » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:27 am

God_Keep_Me_In_The_Way wrote:u begin with 1 prayer andafter u want to do an other and an other...;)

Well if you like reading different prayers then go to this:
http://www.bahaiprayers.org/languages.htm
Go to the section which says "French - Français"
They are Bahai prayers in many different languages, for example French.

Theres also this
Prayers and Meditations by Bahá’u’lláh
http://reference.bahai.org/en/t/b/PM/download.html
but this is in english

have a nice day 8-)

brettz9

Postby brettz9 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:47 am

I think the meaning of the quotation BB cited was that one was required, not that only one could be said:

QUESTION: At noon, which is the time for two of the Obligatory Prayers--the short midday prayer, and the prayer to be offered in the morning, noon, and evening--is it necessary in this case to perform two ablutions or would one suffice?

ANSWER: The renewal of ablutions is unnecessary.

(Baha'u'llah, Kitab-i-Aqdas, Q86)

Since Baha'u'llah indicates that the renewal of ablutions is unnecessary, this also indicates that it is permitted to say more than one if you wish...

Return to “Commercial”