wiritng to the Administrative Order

News, suggestions, corrections
onepence

wiritng to the Administrative Order

Postby onepence » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:38 pm

If I wanted to write a letter to the Administrative Order concerning this site, whom would the owner of this site suggest I write to?

a person of oneness
Dean Hedges

Jonah-admin
Site Admin

Postby Jonah-admin » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:47 am

The NSA of the country where the website is located would be the proper authority. In this case, secretariat@usbnc.org. I do reside in Canada but I'm an American and, anyway, the server is housed in Florida.

-Jonah

onepence

Postby onepence » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:09 am

Thank you for the response.

As of yet I see no reason to be writing to the Administative Order, but it is nice to know whom the visitors to this site should write to if they have any problems.

If I choice to write a letter .... would you like a copy before I send it?

and if yes .... would you like the copy in private message box
or
in public forum?

oneness
dh

Jonah-admin
Site Admin

Postby Jonah-admin » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:20 pm

If I choice to write a letter .... would you like a copy before I send it?

Thank you, yes, if you have any feedback or questions for the Institutions regarding this website, and you're willing to share, I would be interested in reading it. Please do post it publicly, here in the "About Bahai Library" forum.
-Jonah

onepence

Postby onepence » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:19 pm

Again thank you Jonah for providing clear answers to my questions, but most importantly thank you for just being you.

As stated earlier I see no reason for me to write to the Adminstrative Order concerning any thoughts I might have about this site at this time, however, if you wanted to create a forum for only members of the Baha'i Faith in good standing I have a few ideas of how that could be accomplished without bothering National.

As a side note I thought of you when I ran across this phrase while researching traditions at this site ...

"The mention of Browne in this context is particularly relevant, since he devoted a major, arguably the major, part of his career to the study of the Babi and Baha'i faiths."

I find it interesting that the writings of Browne sort of takes a backseat today but in the future I can clearly see how his writings in the world Order will be better understood ... and in the same way I can see how this site, or a distant cousin thereof, will one day regain the confidence of popular thought.

Again thank you for helping me .... { in so many ways} ...

oneness
the apostle dean

Jonah-admin
Site Admin

Postby Jonah-admin » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:40 pm

f you wanted to create a forum for only members of the Baha'i Faith in good standing

As far as I'm aware, usbnc.org is the only website that is open only to Baha'is of good standing, and in order to ensure that, the website is tied in with the complete enrollment database. Lacking that, I don't see how it's practicable...

Thanks for your input! -Jonah

onepence

Postby onepence » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:55 pm

Jonah wrote:
f you wanted to create a forum for only members of the Baha'i Faith in good standing

As far as I'm aware, usbnc.org is the only website that is open only to Baha'is of good standing, and in order to ensure that, the website is tied in with the complete enrollment database. Lacking that, I don't see how it's practicable...

Thanks for your input! -Jonah

while that is true ... there are websites that have moderators that are stated as being Baha'is in good standing ... and sometimes the only thing lacking is the will {to accomplish great things} ... I see that your mind, at this time, is pretty well made up and not really looking for ways to ... which is fine ... I pray that you might put a sticky up on the discussion section stating this site is not necessarily owned or moderated by members of the Baha'i Faith and also a brief explanation concerning editing/moderating policies ... what is acceptable and what is not ... so that the experiences of the posters/viewers here may attain a level of comfort and ease, both of which are universally desirable.

Return to “About Baha'i Library”