What's your religion?

Topics unrelated to the Baha'i Faith

Just out of interest, what do you follow?

Christianity
No votes
Baha'i
75%
Zoroastrianism
No votes
Hinduism
No votes
Islam
No votes
Buddhism
13%
Sikhism
No votes
Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist
13%
Other (state below & i'll add it to the poll)
No votes
Unitarianism [especially for u, richard ;) ]
No votes

Total votes: 8

British_Bahai

What's your religion?

Postby British_Bahai » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:57 pm

if its not listed, reply below and ill add it to the poll

:D

British_Bahai

Postby British_Bahai » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:33 am

i chose 'bahai'

British_Bahai

Postby British_Bahai » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:34 am

who chose buddhism?

British_Bahai

Postby British_Bahai » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:25 am

richard, as a bahai, im fully aware of that concept.

its just a simple poll to see the diverse range of people who visit this site, thats all

Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:25 pm

I haven't decided yet, so I chose "Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist"
Justice and equity are twin Guardians that watch over men. From them are revealed such blessed and perspicuous words as are the cause of the well-being of the world and the protection of the nations.
~ Bahá'u'lláh

British_Bahai

Postby British_Bahai » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:14 pm

richard wrote:
Zazaban wrote:I haven't decided yet, so I chose "Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist"

Well, that does surprise me, Zazaban. Yet, it has been estimated there are 4000 to 5000 different religions in the world; and i think there are as many different religions as there are people, so it is impossible at times, for some to make a an accurate and meaningful choice from the poll list. It's either a choice from a handful of organized religions, admitting to be non-religious, or checking the undefined, unhelpful "other" "category." Alas, the difficulties of being a pollster and getting back meaningful and accurate results.
hence why i cant include 10 000 religions in the options list.... in all fairness, i have said that if its not listed, then i will add it... ;)

Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:10 pm

richard wrote:
Zazaban wrote:I haven't decided yet, so I chose "Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist"

Well, that does surprise me, Zazaban. Yet, it has been estimated there are 4000 to 5000 different religions in the world; and i think there are as many different religions as there are people, so it is impossible at times, for some to make a an accurate and meaningful choice from the poll list. It's either a choice from a handful of organized religions, admitting to be non-religious, or checking the undefined, unhelpful "other" "category." Alas, the difficulties of being a pollster and getting back meaningful and accurate results.

I just say that because that's what best represents how I'm living my life currently.
richard wrote: BTW, it was your recent reply to Majnun, regarding "old scriptures," that made me think you were of the Baha'l Faith. Take care Z, and God bless you and yours, today and forever... richard

I know quite a bit about the Baha'i Faith. More than some Baha'is I know. I almost converted twice you see, and I still am an admirer.
Justice and equity are twin Guardians that watch over men. From them are revealed such blessed and perspicuous words as are the cause of the well-being of the world and the protection of the nations.

~ Bahá'u'lláh

Return to “Non-Baha'i issues”