It's been far too long.

Topics unrelated to the Baha'i Faith
Zazaban

It's been far too long.

Postby Zazaban » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:59 pm

How is everybody doing here? :D
Justice and equity are twin Guardians that watch over men. From them are revealed such blessed and perspicuous words as are the cause of the well-being of the world and the protection of the nations.
~ Bahá'u'lláh

richard

Re: It's been far too long.

Postby richard » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Zazaban wrote:How is everybody doing here? :D

Zazaban wrote:Justice and equity are twin Guardians that watch over men. From them are revealed such blessed and perspicuous words as are the cause of the well-being of the world and the protection of the nations.
~ Bahá'u'lláh :D

Well Z,
Speaking of your great quote above, it has indeed, been far too long that much of the world has ignored Baha'u'llah's teaching that men, religions, and governments should practice, and live according to, the principles of justice & equity in order to bring well-being to the world, and to protect all nations and all peoples.

Thanks for the good, actually spiritually good, reminder to the more godly sides of ourselves, even onto reminding our hearts, minds, and souls of God's spiritual perfection and presence, within each of us, trying to get our attention in our thoughts, feelings, attitudes, words, beings, and behaviors in our relationships with each other.

Good take and pick up, Z...

brettz9

Postby brettz9 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:34 am

Hi Zazaban,

Nice to see you around again...

And thank you Richard for voicing your nice appreciation...

best,
Brett

richard

Postby richard » Mon May 05, 2008 9:08 pm

brettz9 wrote:Hi Zazaban,
Nice to see you around again...

WHERE? I THOUGHT I SAW HIM TOO, BUT THEN HE DISAPPEARED?

And thank you Richard for voicing your nice appreciation...
best,
Brett

AND THANK YOU BRETT, INDEED, I APPRECIATED Z's FINE QUOTE FROM BAHA'U'LLAH AND THOUGHT IT MIGHT LEAD OTHERS TO A GOOD DISCUSSION OF JUSTICE AND EQUITY, ETC, BUT ALAS, NO SUCH LUCK--- OR IS IT MORE A MATTER OF APATHY RIDES AGAIN, HIDES AGAIN, AND "WINS"(LOSES) AGAIN?

ANYWAY, THANKS AGAIN BRETT, YOU ARE SURELY A GOOD AND GRACIOUS GUY AND A GREAT SPIRITUAL ASSET TO THIS QUIET, ALMOST SILENT, LITTLE SITE AT THE OUTER EDGES OF CYBER-SPACE... richard :smile:

brettz9

Postby brettz9 » Tue May 06, 2008 9:00 am

Hello Richard and all,

Zazaban's quote was part of his (?) "sig" or signature. It can show up on every post he makes (that's why it has a line separating it from the rest of the post). These sigs are really more intended to give people food for thought, make a joke, etc., though of course people can comment on them if they wish. Do you have something you wish to discuss about it then?

best wishes,
Brett

richard

Postby richard » Thu May 08, 2008 10:44 am

brettz9 wrote:Hello Richard and all,

Zazaban's quote was part of his (?) "sig" or signature. It can show up on every post he makes (that's why it has a line separating it from the rest of the post). These sigs are really more intended to give people food for thought, make a joke, etc., though of course people can comment on them if they wish. Do you have something you wish to discuss about it then?

best wishes,
Brett

Back with you, Brett, and thank you for the clarification.

And, Z's sig did clearly give me food for thought, thus my comments on Baha'u'llah's fine words of spiritual goodness, intellectual wisdom, and integrated mental & spiritual truth. I was hoping others might elaborate on it, particularly Z, since he had the good taste of citing it in the first place...

Indeed, it would be good to hear Z's views on the great quote he has provided us.

And, finally, please forgive my mental density here, but i am still not sure what it is that "has been far too long?"

Thanks again for the "sig" explanation, Brett, i appreciate it... richard

richard

Postby richard » Mon May 12, 2008 6:32 pm

Zazaban wrote:How is everybody doing here? :D

Well, Z, it was not your fault, or Brett's, that your question and quote fell on the dead ears and/or apathy of those living here in Highmountain's "Ghost Town." Such a good quote surely deserved more and better comments from readers than what Brett and I said.

And, i must say this Ghost Town syndrome has been going on far too long among the natives here. That said, i cannot pretend to know what you meant when you said: "It's been far too long," and based on the past i suspect that no one either knows, or will take the time to help lift me above my ignorance of your meaning. But alas, such is life here in our GT... :sad: richard, in the dark

Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Tue May 13, 2008 3:37 pm

richard wrote:Indeed, it would be good to hear Z's views on the great quote he has provided us.

Well, I chose it when I was new to the Bahai Faith. I just liked it, I can't remember why.
That said, i cannot pretend to know what you meant when you said: "It's been far too long,"

I haven't visited the forums in ages.
Justice and equity are twin Guardians that watch over men. From them are revealed such blessed and perspicuous words as are the cause of the well-being of the world and the protection of the nations.

~ Bahá'u'lláh

richard

Postby richard » Tue May 13, 2008 6:09 pm

Ah ha, thank you for your reply, Z; and, thank you for the clarifications of the things i was too dense to see. I appreciate it

Hope all is reasonably well with you and yours in the Canadian north, and east, if i recall correctly... And God bless you and yours today and forever in His Immense Universe of universes... richard :smile:

Return to “Non-Baha'i issues”