Search for location " Reykjavik"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1924 (In the year)
||In 1924 Amelia Collins became the first to visit Iceland. During these few hours spent in Reykjavik she was able to make friends with an Icelandic lady with whom she corresponded about the Faith for many years. This same lady was then able to open many doors for Martha Root who followed in July of 1935.
[Bahá'í News No 417 10 December 1965 p10-11]
|| Reykjavik; Iceland
||Amelia Collins; Martha Root; Travel teaching
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.