Search for location "Antwerp"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1985 6 – 9 Jul
||The European Bahá’í Youth Conference was held in Antwerp, Belgium, in July 1985, and was attended by some 1,450 youth from 45 nations. The youth addressed the European Parliament and the Council of Europe in letters which told of their resolve to put into action the International Youth Year themes of ‘Participation, Development and Peace’. The youth spoke of programs in which Bahá’ís were supporting the themes, including human rights education and social and economic development projects. [BW19:301]
For picture see BW19:315.
||Antwerp; Belgium; Europe
||Conferences, Bahai; Conferences, Youth; Conferences, International; Youth; International Youth Year; European Union
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.