Search for location "Barrigada"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1954 2 May
||Cynthia R. Olson of Wilmington, Delaware, settled in Barrigada, the largest village in Guam, and was named a Knight of Bahá’u’lláh for the Mariana Islands. [BW13:454]
||Barrigada; Guam; Mariana Islands; Oceania
||Knights of Bahaullah
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.