Search for location "Colombo"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1949 15 Apr
||Dr M. E. Lukmani, a homeopathic physician from India, arrived in Colombo, the first Bahá’í to settle in Ceylon (Sri Lanka).
||M. E. Lukmani
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Ceylon was formed in Colombo. [BW13:301]
||Colombo; Sri Lanka
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.