Search for location "Fanwood"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1912. 31 May
||At the request of William Hoar, 'Abdu'l-Bahá made a trip to Fanwood, New Jersey. He had been invited for a rest and to escape the oppressive heat of New York but He could not stay just to rest. He addressed a meeting at the Town Hall. He showed how the leaders of religion have contributed to the wakening of it foundations. [AB205-206]
Talk at Town Hall, Fanwood, New Jersey. [PUP161]
||Fanwood; New Jersey
||Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Abdul-Baha, Second Western tour; Abdul-Baha, Talks at public places
|1922 9 Jan
||William H. Hoar, Disciple of `Abdu'l-Bahá, passed away in Fanwood, New Jersey. [SW12, 19:310]
For his obituary see SW12, 19:310-12.
||Fanwood; New Jersey; United States
||William Hoar; Disciples of Abdul-Baha; In Memoriam; Births and deaths
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.