Search for location "Haifa: Bahji"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1952 18 May
||The case brought against Shoghi Effendi by the Covenant-breakers in connection with the demolition of a house adjoining the Shrine and Mansion of Bahá’u’lláh at Bahjí was removed from the civil courts by the government of Israel. [CB330; GBF138–9; PP233–4, 290]
For the history of this case and the outcome see BW12:384–7.
||Bahaullah, Shrine of; House of Bahaullah (Bahji); Court cases; Covenant-breakers
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.