Search for location "Inglewood"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1912 19 Oct
||`Abdu'l-Bahá visited the grave of Thornton Chase in Inglewood. [239D:169; AB309]
The purpose of His journey to Los Angeles is to visit the grave of Thornton Chase. [AB309]
"This is a personage who will not be forgotten. For the present his worth is not known, but in the future it will be inestimably dear. His sun will be
ever shining, his star will ever bestow the light."
'Abdu'l-Bahá is reported to have said:
"As many times as possible-at least once a year-you should make it a point to visit his tomb, for his spirit will be exhilarated through the loyalty of the friends, and in the world of God will it be happy. The friends of God must be kind to one another, whether it be in life or after death." [SoW Vol 4 No 13 p225]
|Inglewood; United States
||Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Abdul-Baha, Second Western tour; Thornton Chase; Cemeteries and graves
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.