Search for location "Kulayn"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1847. 28 Mar
||The Báb and His escort arrived at the fortress of Kinár-Gird, 28 miles from Tihrán. Muhammad Big, the head of the escort, received a message from Hájí Mírzá Áqásí, the prime minister, telling him to take the Báb to Kulayn to await further instructions. [B119; DB225–6; GPB16]
||Tihran; Kulayn; Iran
||Bab, Life of; Fortress Kinar-Gird; Muhammad Big; Haji Mirza Aqasi
|1847. 29 Mar
||The Báb arrived in Kulayn where He stayed for 20 days. [B120; DB227; TN11]
||Bab, Life of
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.