Search for location "Kuria-Muria Islands"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
||Munír Vakíl, a former general in the Iraqi army, settled on one of the Kuria-Muria Islands in the Arabian Sea and was named a Knight of Bahá’u’lláh. [BW13:453]
For the story of the hardships of his pioneering post see ZK99–101.
||Kuria-Muria Islands; Oman
||Knights of Bahaullah; Islands
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.