Search for location "Lofoten Islands"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1953 28 Aug
||Mildred Clark, a pioneer in Norway, and Loyce Lawrence (née Drugan), a nurse and hospital matron, arrived in the Lofoten Islands and were named Knights of Bahá’u’lláh. [BW13:453]
Mrs Lawrence began teaching the Saami.
||Lofoten Islands; Norway
||Knights of Bahaullah; Sami people
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.