Search for location "Martinique"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1993 15 Apr
||The passing of Knight of Bahá'u'lláh Stanley Theodore Bagley, (b.2 February, 1912 in Bertrand, Missouri). He had been a pioneer to Belgium, France, Guadeloupe, Martinique, the United States as well as Sicily where he and his family, wife Florence, son Gerry and daughters Susan and Carol, received the Knighthood for their service. [BW93-94p319; BWIM63-65]
||United States; Belgium; France,; Guadeloupe; Martinique; Sicily
||Knights of Bahaullah; In Memoriam; Births and deaths; Stanley Bagley
|1994 May 22
||The first Bahá'í Children and Youth Conference of Martinique was held in Fort-de-France, attended by 22 people. [BINS318:4–5]
||Conferences, Bahai; Conferences, Youth; Youth
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.