Search for location "Moldavia"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1974 11 Sep
||Annemarie Krüger, a German citizen and a granddaughter of Dr Auguste Forel, arrived in Moldavia (then the Moldavian Soviet Socialist Republic, a part of USSR) on the first of her teaching trips to Chisinau as a tourist.
In 1985 she was named a Knight of Bahá’u’lláh by the Universal House of Justice, although she never lived in the country. [Candle9 28 July, 2008]
||Knights of Bahaullah; Annemarie Krüger
|1985 (In the year)
||Annemarie Krüger, who began travelling to Moldavia to teach the Bahá’í Faith in 1974, was named a Knight of Bahá’u’lláh by the Universal House of Justice, although she never lived in the country.
||Knights of Bahaullah; Travel teaching
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.