Search for location "Nebraska"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1912 20 Sep
||Talk at Home of Mr. Albert L. Hall,
2030 Queen Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota. [PUP325]
Talk at Home of Dr. and Mrs. Clement Woolson,
870 Laurel Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota. [PUP329]
`Abdu'l-Bahá left Minneapolis for Omaha, Nebraska, arriving the same night. [239D:20]
AB279 says this was 21 September.
||Omaha; Nebraska; Minneapolis; Minnesota; United States
||Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Abdul-Baha, Second Western tour; Abdul-Baha, Talks at homes
|1912 21 Sep
||`Abdu'l-Bahá visits Lincoln, Nebraska, then leaves for Denver. [239D:151]
||Lincoln; Nebraska; Denver; United States
||Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Abdul-Baha, Second Western tour
||The first All-Native Bahá’í Assembly was established in Macy, Nebraska. [BW13:837; CF72]
See BW11:536 for a picture.
For the role of Amelia Collins in establishing this Assembly see PSBW88.
||Amelia Collins; LSA
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.