Search for location "Niris"
from the Main Catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Eastern Persia: An Account of the Journeys of the Persian Boundary Commission 1870-72, by Major St. John (1876). Brief description of the town of Nírís [Nayriz], "the head-quarters of Bábism," and the road to Shiraz. [about]
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.