Search for location "Nyasaland"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1952 c. Jun
||Dudley Smith Kutendere returned to his home in Nyasaland, becoming the first Bahá’í in the country.
He taught the Bahá’í Faith to his brother, who becames the first person to accept the Faith in Nyasaland.
||Dudley Smith Kutendere
||The arrival of Knight of Bahá'u'lláh Enayat Sohaili in Nyasaland (now known as Malawi) [BWNS240]
||Nyasaland; Malawi; Africa
||Knights of Bahaullah; BWNS
||The first local spiritual assembly in Nyasaland was formed at Lilongwe.
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.