Search for location "Orkney Islands"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
||Charles Dunning arrived in the Orkney Islands and was named a Knight of Bahá’u’lláh. [BW13:455]
ul>In probably it was October of 1954 Harold and Marzieh Gail depart from St Matthew's Quay in Aberdeen destined to pay a visit to Charles Dunning in Kirkwall. On the island the diminutive Charles Dunning is referred to as "a wee chappie". [OPOP55-59]
||Knights of Bahaullah; Islands
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.