Search for location "Para (Belem)"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1919 c. 4 Aug
||Martha Root set foot in South America for the first time, at Para (now Belém), Brazil. [MR93; MRHK44]
See MR93-100 and MRHK44-59 for her teaching work in Brazil.
||South America; Para (Belem); Brazil
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.