Search for location "Plevna"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1877 – 1878
||As a result of the war between Russia and Turkey some 11 million people were freed from the Turkish yoke. Adrianople was occupied. [BKG262; GPB225]
- See BKG460 for the Siege of Plevna.
|Edirne (Adrianople); Plevna; Turkey; Russia
||Wars; History (general)
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.