Search for location "Quorn"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1913 13 May
||Birth of H. Collis Featherstone, Hand of the Cause of God, at Quorn, South Australia.
||Collis Featherstone; Hands of the Cause; Hands of the Cause, Births and deaths; Births and deaths
|1990 29 Sep
||The passing of Hand of the Cause of God H. Collis Featherstone in Katmandu, Nepal. He was born at Quorn, South Australia on May 5th, 1913. [BINS232:8, VV12, The Bahá'í Encyclopedia, Find a grave]
For his obituary see BW20p809-818.
Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the third contingent on the 2nd of October, 1957. [MoCxxiii]
See Bahá'í Recollections for an article complete with pictures by Narenda Pande about Mr. Featherstone's last days and funeral.
See LoF434-448 for a biography.
Find a grave.
||Kathmandu; Nepal; Quorn; South Australia
||Hands of the Cause; Hands of the Cause, Births and deaths; Births and deaths; Collis Featherstone; In Memoriam; Hands of the Cause, Third Contingent
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.