Search for location "Saint-Celestin-de-Nicolet"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1930 20 Aug
||Louis Jean-Baptiste Bourgeois, (19 March, 1856, Saint-Célestin, Quebec, Canada) designer of the Mashriqu’l-Adhkár in Wilmette, passed away in that city. He was buried in East Lawn Memorial Park Sacramento, Sacramento County, California, USA [DP145; Find a grave]
He had learned of the Faith in Boston through the efforts of Mary Hanford Ford. [Wikipedia]
For details of his life see DP76–86.
||Saint-Celestin-de-Nicolet; Quebec; Wilmette; Boston; United States
||Louis Bourgeois; Architects; Mashriqul-Adhkar, Wilmette; In Memoriam; Births and deaths; Mary Hanford Ford
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.