Search for location "Sakhalin Island"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1990 24 Mar
||Mr. and Mrs. Abbas Katirai opened the Sakhalin Islands and became Knights of Bahá'u'lláh after 35 years of pioneering in Japan. This last goal was achieved 37 years after the Guardian had designated it as a goal of the Ten Year Crusade. [DM345; AWH73; VV112; Russia by Moojan Momen]
||Sakhalin Island; Russia; Japan
||Knights of Bahaullah
|1990 8 Sep
||The first local spiritual assembly on Sakhalin Island was formed in Yuzhno. [BINS232:5]
||Yuzhno; Sakhalin Island; Russia
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.