Search for location "Salvador, Bahia"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1980. Oct (Mid)
||The First Latin American Bahá'í Women's Conference was held in Brasilia at the Convention Centre.
Leonera Armstrong, on her deathbed in Salvador, Bahia at the time, addressed the conference via a message recorded on cassette tape.
"Woman, light of the future generation - when we, the women of the world, reflect on the true meaning of this theme that was chosen and as its full meaning penetrates more and more deeply into the conscience of each woman, we must understand that affectionate, that supreme privilege is ours and that inescapable duty is ours, and so we must rise as never before, to fulfill our first obligation. Women know that they are the first educators of humanity ... "
|Brasilia; Brazil; Salvador, Bahia; Brazil
||Latin American Baha'i Women's Conference; Leonora Armstrong
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.