Search for location "Society Islands"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1953 29 Oct
||Gladys (‘Glad’) Irene Parke and Gretta Stevens Lamprill arrived in Papeete from Australia and were named Knights of Bahá’u’lláh for the Society Islands, French Polynesia. [BW13:455]
For the story of Gladys Parke’s life see BW15:457–8.
For the story of Gretta Lamprill’s life see BW15:534–5.
||Papeete; Society Islands; French Polynesia
||Knights of Bahaullah; Islands
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.