Search for location "South Asia"
|2011 - 2016 (The Five Year Plan)
||The annual number of seminars for undergraduate students offered by the Institute for Studies in Global Prosperity rose from 21 at the start of the Plan to 39. More than 4,000 youth in more than 60 countries were served.
The seminar for university graduates and for young professionals, first offered in North America in 2008, was extended to Australia, Europe, Latin America and south and Southeast Asia over the duration of the Plan. As of this date more than 700 individuals had taken part. [The Five Year Plan 2011-2016: Summary of Achievements and Learning pg113] iiiii
||Australia; Europe; Latin America; Southeast Asia; South Asia; North America
||Institute for Studies in Global Prosperity; statistics
from the main catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Jamál Effendi and the early history of the Bahá'í Faith in South Asia, by Moojan Momen, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 9 (1999). Includes maps on Jamal Effendi's journeys in India, and journeys in Southeast Asia. [about]
- Ridván 1996 (Four Year Plan) - To the Followers of Bahá'u'lláh in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka: Bahá'í Era 153, by Universal House of Justice (1996). Country-specific portion of the annual message to the Bahá'ís of the world: South-east Asia. [about]
- Rise of the Terrorism and Secessionism in South Asia: A Baha'i Viewpoint, by Ali K. Merchant, in Journal of Dharma, 25:3-4 (2000). A short article about causes of terrorism, its history in India, understanding the terrorist mindset, and some Baha'i solutions. [about]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.