Search for location "Spitzbergen"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1958 26 Jun
||Paul Adams, from Reading, England, having obtained permission to accompany Svalbard’s chief hunter on a fishing tour in the summer and to spend the winter with him in Sassen Fjord, arrived in Spitzbergen and was named a Knight of Bahá’u’lláh. [BW13:456]
See also Adams, Arctic Island Hunter published by George Ronald in 1961. iiiii
||Knights of Bahaullah; Islands
|1992 Apr – May
||Fifteen people became Bahá'ís in Barentsburg, Spitzbergen. [BINS271:4–5]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.