Search for location "Spokane"
|1969. 23 - 24 Jun
||Dorothy Francis made a teaching trip to Spokane, WA. Her visit was preceded by articles in two local papers and announcements of her itinerary. During her time there she has two television interviews and excellent press coverage as well as public service announcements promoting the meeting at which she spoke. [Bahá'í National Review Issue 21 September 1969 p6]
from the Main Catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Personal Letter to Isabelle M. Campbell, by Ida A. Finch (1920-04-02). Short letter from Finch in Tokyo to Isabelle M. Campbell in Spokane WA, describing some Baha'i activities in Japan, referencing Ahmad [Sohrab] in the U.S. and some translations into Japanese, and a pilgrim's note about Abdu'l-Bahá being sleepless. [about]
- Story of the Last One Hundred Years of the Baha'i Faith in Seattle, The, by Zabine Van Ness (2007). Compiled for the 2007 centenary of the Seattle and Spokane Bahá’í assemblies, detailing the 100 year history of the Bahá'í Faith in Seattle. [about]
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.