Search for location "Watauga County, NC"
from the Main Catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Beginnings of the Bahá'í Faith in Watauga County, North Carolina, by Audrey Mike Parker (1988/2019). Beginnings of the Faith in a mountain community. Less an historical account, this is more an overview of the efforts of Bahá'ís to establish a community within a southern Appalachian county. Includes biographical interview with Janie Winebarger Dougherty. [about]
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.