Search for tag "Backbiting"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Backbiting, by William S. Hatcher (2003-10-17). Fireside in St. Petersburg. [about]
- Creating Intimacy: In the Community and With the Seeker, by Phyllis K. Peterson (1998). On how intimacy in the Bahá'í community can be created, using Bahá’í scriptures as guideline. We hunger for intimacy, which is a prerequisite for friendship and a key principle in teaching. Cases drawn from experiences of people who feel psychically hurt. [about]
- Encouragement, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2006). [about]
- Give Me Thy Grace to Serve Thy Loved Ones, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2018-05). A selection of writings prepared by the International Teaching Centre for the Continental Counsellors and their Auxiliaries. [about]
- Love and Estrangement in the Bahá'í Community, by Arnold Nerenberg: Review, by Sidney Edward Morrison, in dialogue magazine, 2:1 (1987). On personal feelings of alienation in the Bahá'í community, self image, and backbiting. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.