Search for tag "Bahai Faith, Purposes of"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá's Encounter with Modernity during His Western Travels, by Wendi Momen, in Lights of Irfan, 13 (2012). Abdu'l-Baha's responses to the West's technology and innovations on the one hand, vs. its archaic racist and sexual philosophies on the other. [about]
- Faith of Bahá'u'lláh, The: A World Religion, by Shoghi Effendi (1947). A summary of the origin, teachings and institutions of the Bahá'í Faith, prepared in 1947 for the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine by Shoghi Effendi in his capacity as Head of the Bahá'í Faith. [about]
- Introduction: Aims and Purposes of the Bahá'í Faith, by David Hofman, in Bahá'í World, Vol. 18 (1979-1983) (1986). Introduction to this Baha'i World volume. [about]
- Letter to the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine, by Shoghi Effendi and Horace Holley (1947). Shoghi Effendi's summary of the relationship of the Baha'i Faith to Palestine, written as an introduction to the pamphlet "The Faith of Bahá'u'lláh: A World Religion." Includes Holley's letter to the UN the next year on Baha'i shrines in Palestine. [about]
- Purpose and Mission of the Manifestations of God, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2002). [about]