Search for tag "Bahai Faith, Sect, NRM or World Religion"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Faith, Sect or Religion? by Udo Schaefer: Review, by Roger Lapointe, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 2:1 (1989). [about]
- Bahá'í Faith, The: Sect or Religion?, by Udo Schaefer, in Bahá'í Studies, volume 16 (1988). Lengthy study defining the distinguishing features of the Bahá'í Faith as contrasted with other contemporary religious movements. [about]
- Good Tree, The: Distinguishing the Bahá'í Faith From Destructive Cults, by Stephen Vaccaro (1996). Examination of some fundamental characteristics of a cult, to determine whether or not the Bahá'í Faith can be so defined. [about]
- Is the Bahá'í Faith a "World Religion" or a "New Religious Movement"?, by Denis MacEoin and Robert Stockman (1997). Compilation of emails about the socio-religious classification of the Bahá'í Faith. [about]
- Is the Baha'i Faith a World Religion?, by Moojan Momen, in Soundings: Essays in Bahá'í Theology, ed. Sen McGlinn (1989). The Bahá'í Faith has the potential to become a world religion, but whilst it has achieved a global distribution, it is still limited by the cultural presuppositions of some of its adherents, and so does not reach all types of people. [about]
- Is the Bahá'í Faith a World Religion?, by Seena Fazel, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 6:1 (1994). Examination of the terms "world religion" and "new religious movement" to demonstrate that the Bahá'í Faith is best categorized as a "world religion." [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.